3rd Act in a 4 Act Play


So the journey pushed forward into Germany. I think due to  Germany's central role in Europe politically and physically many people have been here.  For whatever reason you might actually land in Germany  you have to go to the countryside. It's a sheer delight the land to behold  it is so picturesque. Its really something that deserves some time in its own right. I of course did not allocate nearly enough time to this place but I got a couple shots off. Hope you enjoy some of these more "popular choices."

However this trip has inspired the desire in me to spend some "slow time" in the countryside so I can really take a prize winner.  I don't think I did very good work here but  I think they do give you an idea of what is out there and maybe a little inspirational push in me to really push do much better. Click here to see.

Comments

Popular Posts