The Break is Over (Part 3)

There comes a time when the muse is no  longer content to be riding in the back of the car. She is back to driving you places you never knew you wanted to go. That is actually what defines it as a break and not the end of your creativity   No longer do you just muse over ideas, rather you are itchy to get started. Your trigger finger is  dying to get a little action in.

The break allowed your imagination to lay some new tracks in your brain and you  have to get out them find there way out artistically  But you have to remember not to forget the things you learned before.  Its putting the things you did in the past together with your new vision that sets you  catapulting to new heights of skill and artistry  Some discipline is in order  to really hone it in but the results can be marvelous as you find that the things you do now were not possible till you had this  break.

 I came off this huge vacation where my camera  just devoured the flora and fauna of life. But I was exhausted and  the thought of clicking seemed beyond me.  However now I feel inspired by life itself and the stuff that I do now  just puts me on a whole new level of quality and accomplishments. Enjoy and buckle up I think this ride is about to get Fun!

Comments

Popular Posts