Weather Friend or Foe you choose!

What kind of weather you want when your on vacation. The answer is usually perfect. By this it means. Weather for which your prepared. In the winter it usually means crisp and lush new snowfall leaving its winter coat everywhere. In the summer it means bright blue days and short warm nights. What does a photographer say..... I want it interesting. No bland skies, moody mornings and finery sunsets for me!. There is a question about equipment , too cold and your batteries have no umpf.  To wet and teh circuitry becomes useless. I just ask to  be in the right place to capture it. Wet rainy days make for great reflections. Overcast sky's means shadows are a thing of the past  and you can be fearless at noon.

I caught this shot after being totally soaked for an hour in the rain. it was damp and cold and my shoes were soggy toast. However the shot captured the feel while bringing the site and the particulars of Lake Bled to mind. I'm happy with the shot and glad to share it. I hope you can enjoy it to.

Comments

Popular Posts