The road ahead or the one behind....

 This  has been a up and down road for moving my photography forward. Took a little bit of a break and then got super bogged down  in getting my trip out. While I did take some pictures during the current year up till now. They have been few and far between. That puts me behind the 8ball as i t were creatively. not advancing forward  can hurt  you as you lose practice and  things that you had been able to capture frustrate and  slow you down.  So the question remains  how should I choose to look at the year so far.

 Despite its taking its toll on me I do believe my pictures from this year  and my ability to process trips advanced forward. Right now I am trying to right size teh picture taking and the post processing down to something that is livable, which should increase my joy and increase the amount of viable output  So I like to think the picture is the road behind.  Its there... its a bit rough shrouded in a bit of mystery but  the path is still certain and clear.


Comments

Popular Posts