The proverbial wall

You ever take a look at the pictures  on your hard drive or cloud storage and just want to hit the delete button.    I am so there. Literally I feel like there is nothing that is working.   You work and post process and you present and the results aren't there.  All around me people are blowing past me and producing work that is more popular and evidently better craftsmanship.

  You want to put in the time and know that this is growing you  but its hard to see this in the current situation. I am pulling out the old books to go back and see where I am misapplying the lessons and  critically looking at the process by which I create my photographs.  Current field guide is another of the Morgan Freeman books which aspire to a high technical level
. This one is called "The Photographer's  Vision"  I feel like I took a turn in the journey and the wall over the road is sky high.  

Comments

Popular Posts