Trying to be cool...



 When your out here  trying to make the shot.   Its like shouting in a rock concert.  How in the world is anyone gonna hear you?  Many great shots  are quietly being forgotten faster than they can be made.  The goal is not to be the most famous. its not even to say something no one else has said.

 I am here with this plastic, metal and glass box trying to display to you in one instance something greater than the moment itself. Searching for  an angle a POV a slice of light that opens my mind up that this is all somehow important.  If it sounds like I am reaching, its because I am reaching. I am reaching to climb out of the mud and see the stars shining and hope that the journey serves as a star for someone else's journey.

 I want to do it all with the casual confidence of a man who has been there and done it before. I don't want to look at the back of the camera to find my ISO. I want to slide with confidence to the right spot to see the shot that has yet to happen.   I want to reach in my bag and pull out the right lens without checking.  Foolish maybe but I want to  get to work on my art not on the tools of my art.

Today I am introducing you all to my new logo. Hope you like it. I feel like I am ready to really produce some high quality images and the proof will be in the pudding as the say.  Enjoy... this is a couple of shots I grabbed before a concert.  They are taken early in the evening before the events start to occur and that is where I think we are now...  I am taking my drink are you ready for the ride....

Comments

Popular Posts