On Assignment!

It was very much a challenge and joy to work on my Second Wedding.  Each experience is a chance to really grow and expand your vision.   As noted previously my preferred method of  shooting a wedding is Reportage. Which is strongly documentary in nature and to some degree your just capturing things as they happen and not forcing your way into the event. The lovely couple allowed  me unfettered access to their wedding day and I snapped a little here and a little there. I  then sat down  after the event and asked my self, how did I feel about the event. How can I transfer the joy the excitement and the lushness of a intimate evening event celebrated with family and friends.  Hopefully this story comes through. Details frame the story and give it a sense of time and place but the real story is with the hearts and emotions of all those present.

I'm really proud of my equipment.  It really proved that a low light event is not something to fear. It emboldened me to push it even further in the next event I was privileged to shoot. I'm booked for another wedding in the months ahead so I am really excited about this new chapter in my evolution as a photographer. If your in the Southern Cali area and you need a  shooter for  an event  or even a second shooter reach out to me with the contact information on this page or on my my Professional Page. If you were at the event and your looking for  where to pick up the Wedding album or pics reach out  I'll tell you where to look.

Was everything perfect? NOOO!!!! Would I have done things differently if I were to do it again YES!!!!! but that doesn't mean I am not proud of the job I did and looking forward to jumping in the deep end.

Comments

Popular Posts