Shoe Shining Time


Ok this was a little play time. I wanted to experiment with textures and a large aperture set to a wide angle. There are some problems with the picture because there is way to much clutter. So I am a bit unsatisfied with the image as a whole. I was really working the DOF so that I could see the can in the front have blurred writing which partially happened. However the painting in the back was way too clear and should have been blurred also. All in all it was a good experiment as it allowed me to see how much is in focus with these small compact P&S cameras. However as a photo I consider this to be a failure.

What did work with this Photo is fundamentally I believe the POV is correct as it puts you right into the action. Putting this into Black and & White, simplified the confusion in the image a bit. The key elements in the picture were sharp and the the action was right up front.

Comments

Popular Posts