Flowers in the Field

So the sun was up and the flowers  were in bloom so I decided to go out shoot a bit. I  was fortunate enough to be able to work with the lovely models and get some captures of them interacting with the rather large Flower fields. It was a lot of fun but there were challenges because the entire thing was accomplished midday. There were problems getting to the location and with no chance to go over the location prior to the event I really was kinda flying blind but I had alot of fun hopefully it shows.  

 I spend a lot of cycles talking about things I like and don’t like which is not to say I always accomplish my goals. It is an honest effort though and  if you have any thoughts or criticisms as long they are in the spirit of improving the capture please  bring them on.  You will find the collection I am releasing at this point here.

Comments

Popular Posts