Leg Two

The journey took me south for a bit into the the beautiful country of Slovenia. A smaller sized country with huge panoramas. Not often mentioned among the great "destinations" it nonetheless is a great place to add  your future travel schedule, A former member of the nation of Yugoslavia it has a wide encompassing variety of scenes in a relatively small landmass. Most of the trip was located around the capital Ljubljana and Lake Bled.

Often times when we plan a vacation the one variable that you can't hope to harness is the weather. My entire trip to this place was punctuated by a cold wet rain.As an aspiring photographer I grabbed the opportunity with both hands to see if I could bring back images that entice you to not so quickly gloss over this small gem.

I had the privilege of meeting some really unique people so we shared a moment in each of our journys of life. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed the views. Click here to see the pics

Comments

Popular Posts