At Last...

 Getting started on the pictures from last years big trip. Whew its been a busy year.  I thought for a second I wouldn't start before I took off again.  I don't know if I will finish the pictures before I go but I am really getting started. All my major selects are done so its on to the editing,  I really want to compress the period of time when I take the pictures and when I actually start showing them.

 However in another sense its been because I have been working on other projects that I have't been able to get to them (Which is exciting news in and of itself).  So in many ways its a curse of riches and not a shortage of love.   Where the pain begins is that when there is a significant lag between the original  capture and the final sharing you can lose much of the excitement of why you made that capture and you have to keep rediscovering the picture again and again.

 the sad consequence being its easy to lose your love of why your clicking. I have made a conscious
effort to really keep clicking lately and hopefully this will pay off in a long stream of viable captures for the next year o or so which you my reader will be the beneficiary.

I thought it only fitting that I show you the first fruits of my new push by including a picture of this gentleman and his pooch.  Perhaps the dog is saying get on with it already.... stop the yammering. so  enjoy...

Comments

Popular Posts